Noooooooooo!!! Your book bag is empty... Want to top up your "to be read" pile?Go shopping
Case Files of the Wilkinson National Detective Agency (HARDBACK)
Welcome to Wilkinson’s. Mr Hall’s running a little late, can I get you a tea or coffee while you wait? What if I tell you about some of our recent cases? Yes, then get comfortable and settle in for a wild ride.
Welcome to Wilkinson’s
I’m afraid Mr Hall’s running a little late, can I get you a tea or coffee while you wait?
What if I tell you about some of the recent cases we’ve been involved in?
• The First Rung – Dot Sayers on her first job, doing background checks discovers something’s not quite right about the target.
• Blood and Bloody Profanity – former cop Phoebe Swan, hired by the parents of a dead girl to solve the case that got away.
• The Psychic Detective – Shirley Weaving’s not cut out for normal investigations, but when something’s not quite right, she’s your girl.
• Susan and the Gangster – Susan Murray’s following a crime kingpin until he starts following her.
• The Last Case – Lily White investigates her grandfather’s mysterious gangland murder.
Yes? Then get comfortable and settle in for a wild ride.
For signed copies and bulk orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recommend storing your book away from sunlight on a clean dry shelf, washing your hands before you pick it up, and not licking your fingers to turn the pages. If you’d like to preserve it for the long-term, don’t dog ear the pages, put a bulky bookmark in, or prop it open on the table to mark your place.
But if you want to read it in the bath with a glass of wine, or scoff a kebab for lunch while you read, we won’t tell.
Our supplier bookvault, prints, and ships from its UK facility, usually within 72 working hours. Once printed, they’re shipped according to your choice of standard or express, tracked or untracked. The cart shows estimated delivery timeframes (no need to start a purchase process first).
Please be aware the current global situation includes pandemics, war, climate events such as fires and floods, as well as plain old staff shortages. Thus, we cannot guarantee production and shipping times.
Returns are only accepted for faulty items when you contact us at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving the book (according to the tracking). Use the subject “returns,” include your name, order number, reason for return, and photographs of faulty item. We’ll refund or resend – your choice.
|Dimensions||20.3 × 12.7 × 1.5 cm|