Shipping & Returns
When you purchase books from bluemerebooks.com, they will be delivered through one of the following methods:
- Digital goods are delivered instantly by email from BookFunnel to the email address you used at checkout. If you don’t see it, please check your Spam folder, or if using Gmail, check your Promotions tab.
- Print books are printed and shipped by BookVault at its facility in the United Kingdom. Print time is usually 72 working hours. After books are printed, they are shipped.
For shipping purposes, please provide a full name, and a complete and accurate delivery address.
We are not liable for the delivery of your goods to the wrong address or wrong person as a result of you providing us with inaccurate or incomplete information.
Average shipping times to:
- USA 5 – 7 working days
- UK 1 – 3 working days
- Europe 3 – 5 working days
- Australia 5 – 10 working days
Please be aware that the current global situation includes war, climate events such as fires and floods, as well as staff shortages. These shipping times are not guarenteed.
Countries We Can’t Ship To
There are some countries we can’t ship to due to legal restrictions or carrier limitations.
This list of restricted countries will changte according to global events, but for noe, we can’t ship to the following.
- Crimea, Luhansk, and Donetsk regions in Ukraine.
- North Korea
Returns are not accepted for change of mind.
Audiobook listings include a sample; please listen to it before you buy.
eBook returns/refunds will only be considered for duplicate purchases within 48 hours of first purchase. In this case, the duplicate will be refunded.
Print Book returns are only accepted for faulty items when you contact us within 7 days of receiving the book (according to the tracking).
Please email email@example.com within 7 days. Use the subject “returns,” include your name, order number, reason for return, and photographs of faulty item. We’ll refund or resend – your choice.