Home is where the heart is
A big block halfway up a hill in a quiet cul-de-sac. White weatherboard cottage with a heritage red steel roof. Fragrant yellow roses in the front garden. Gum trees out the back. White picket fence.
Bill the postman knows exactly where his forever home is.
But can he ever hope to own it?
- Paperback (ISBN: 978-1-922744-38-8) MSRP US$5.99
- eBook (ISBN: 978-1-922744-39-5) MSRP US$1.99
Also available in
Little Place Called Home
You can struggle to find the place you call home. It’s not a place, it’s a feeling. You’ll know it when you find it.
This collection of short stories explores our search for a place we can call home.
- In Cry in the Darkness, Tom struggles to find his place taming a grant of land.
- While Millie and the Mountain shows sometimes the place finds you.
- As Mrs Pearson discovers in Dream House, letting it go can be harder than you expect.
- Meanwhile, in Dingo Hunting, Katie finds her place when she finds a new family.
- And in Dance of Death, Li Quan finds his place in the afterlife changes according to where his heart is.
Short, sweet and relatable, these stories will make you homesick for places you’ve never been.
- Hardback (ISBN: 978-1-922744-20-3) MSRP US$24.99
- Paperback (ISBN: 978-1-922744-21-0) MSRP US$13.99
- eBook (ISBN: 978-1-922744-22-7) MSRP US$5.99
The Whole Collection
Paperback (ISBN: 978-1-922744-23-4) MSRP US$5.99
eBook (ISBN: 978-1-922744-24-1) MSRP US$2.99
Paperback (ISBN: 978-1-922744-33-3) MSRP US$5.99
eBook (ISBN: 978-1-922744-34-0) MSRP US$2.99
Paperback (ISBN: 978-1-922744-38-8) MSRP US$5.99
eBook (ISBN: 978-1-922744-39-5) MSRP US$2.99
Paperback (ISBN: 978-1-922744-43-2) MSRP US$5.99
eBook (ISBN: 978-1-922744-44-9) MSRP US$2.99
Paperback (ISBN: 978-1-922744-45-6) MSRP US$5.99
eBook (ISBN: 978-1-922744-46-3) MSRP US$2.99