Security Directorate Dossiers volume 1 (PAPERBACK)
Controlled and indoctrinated by the Security Directorate from birth, the elite enforcement arm unwaveringly supports the regime. This is five of their stories.
In a ruthless fascist dictatorship, the Director General commands all.
Controlled and Indoctrinated from birth, strengthened by an all-encompassing eugenics programme, and challenged by rigorous genetic, physical and mental tests, the Security Directorate's elite enforcement arm unwaveringly supports the regime.
These are five of their stories.
• Life in the Security Directorate - Eve struggles to come to terms with life in the Directorate and finds her own way out.
• Love in the Security Directorate - while the Directorate might control who you marry, they can't always control who you fall in love with.
• Success at the Academy - Lieutenant Jemima Hunt discovers in the power over life or death is not always clear cut.
• Payton's Run - Can Payton survive her live fire physical assessment?
• Minty and the Monster - Second Lieutenant Minty Hollister takes up her first post at Cabaret Cave.
These stories will challenge your sense of a good life.
|Dimensions||20.3 × 12.7 × 0.6 cm|
There are no reviews yet.